Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3 Kit 300W w/Gnome Tank
WISMEC REULEAUX RX GEN3
Introducing the newest addition to the popular Reuleaux Series by Wismec, the RX GEN3. The all new RX Gen3 Kit is triple 18650 Box Mod that comes with a Gnome Tank. The RX has the capability of firing up to 300 watts of power and also supports temperature control. To utilize the temperature control settings, you must be using the correct type of material such as Nickel(Ni200), Titanium(Ti) or Stainless Steel. Please be sure to do your research on these types of materials before attempting to use the temperature control.
Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 300W TC Box Mod Features:
- Triple 18650 Battery Platform - Batteries Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-300W
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Versatile Temperature Control Module
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- TCR Adjustment Modes
- Preheat Function
- Soft Poly-Angular Frame
- Intuitive 1.3 Inch OLED Display
- Oversized Firing Buton
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Hinged Battery Door
- Battery Balance Charge System
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection
- Upgradeable Software
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Red, Brown, Grey, Green
Wismec GNOME Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 2mL or 4mL Max Juice Capacity (4mL when rubber insert is removed off top section of tank)
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Retractable Top-Fill Method
- Stealth Dual Bottom Airflow Control
- WM Coil Series
- 0.15ohm WM02 Dual Coil Head - rated for 30-70W
- 0.2ohm WM03 Triple Coil Head - rated for 40-130W
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Propreitary PEI Widebore Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 RX GEN3 Box Mod
- 1 GNOME Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.15ohm WM02 Dual Coil
- 1 0.2ohm WM03 Triple Coil
- 1 QC USB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances.eJuicespecials.com and any of eJuicespecials.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry.
eJuicespecials.com and any or all of eJuicespecials.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.